Facts are facts …until they are blurred.
Lies are not always untrue, at least… so I’ve heard.
Stories are often more exciting than real life…
Yet, Sometimes the truth cuts like a knife.
and the lessons of school are not necessarily the rule.
If one can’t keep up with these trends…
then they wind up the fool.
Reading between the lines is not always necessary
but when it is…
some people just don’t get it.
Often many would sooner believe in a fairy…
than to see the truth …
unless it is to their benefit.
More often than not we all lie to ourselves
because the truth is not always pretty
and sometimes we laugh at the truth
because we know the reality of it is shared by all
even when we struggle to not to make it seem so…
the truth is the always seen by the heart…
even when it hurts
Perhaps that is why the truth is always the most sought after piece of reality that I will ever work to know…
even when understanding it may be devastatingly ugly at least I will always know where I stand when I know it.
- Truth, Reality, Vision (thenextphaseofbeing.wordpress.com)
- Let Truth grapple with Falsehood in the streets (irrelevantaxiom.wordpress.com)
- truth (lapuraveritacw.wordpress.com)
- Truth (kungfoocowboy.wordpress.com)
- Telling the truth and being truthful (johnmeunier.wordpress.com)
- The Truth (paehrhardt.wordpress.com)
- Truth is (logansierra.wordpress.com)
- truth in Love. (graceandjesus.wordpress.com)
- Time – Truth – We – Me – Respectfully (wearetrulyhappy.wordpress.com)
- Spotting Lies Amongst The Truth (psychologytoday.com)
- His Lies Revealed His Truth (nrhatch.wordpress.com)