Practical Joke #2283 Renee texts the Mother-in-Law
I had been pretty busy with everything going on, as people with family understand. Often I do not have time to get back to friends or send E-mail or even text. One friend comes to mind, and always will, when I think of the word text in this situation, Renee Tennant.
She was missing the opportunity to get to chat on Facebook and I wasn’t responding to any other interface so she wrote me a text saying ” I miss you” (she would say…I miss you buddy but there really was no” buddy” on it). My wife was holding the phone when it went off. “Who MISSES YOU?” She asked. It had no name just a number but I recognized it was one from New York. “Oh! It’s Renee” I said “I haven’t been on Facebook or Twitter in a while…she probably wonders what happened to me.” “That was awfully personal sounding!” says my wife. “You wanna mess with her?” I asked…my wife grinned “Yes!”
So as I was driving my wife and I agreed on what to type back and this is what was said:
Wife: Who is this?!!
Renee: Oh! LOL a friend!
Wife: Stuart left his phone over here at my house this is his mother-in-law! WHO ARE YOU?
Renee: I am a friend of Stuart from New York !LOL!
Wife:Yeah I’ll bet! …once a cheater always a cheater!
Wife: That explains a lot!
Renee:No No Just friends I can assure you! LOL!
Meanwhile…Renee is typing on my Facebook and Twitter “Buddy I am Sooo Sorry! I made a mistake today!!”
She stewed for quite a while and then against my pleading my wife let Renee of the hook by texting back introducing herself to Renee and pointing out that it was against my wishes! Ratted out by my own wife! I guess there is no honors amongst pranksters either! Oh well I’ve got broad shoulders I’ll bear the weight of the deed, I guess. but Renee may have to bear a few gray hairs over that one!(She call’s them silver…PFFFT! Bawhahaha!)
And the moral of this story: Never write things that could be used against you…but then what can’t be when it gets right down to it? people shouldn’t text.
- Oops … I embarrassed my mother! (lindacassidylewis.com)
- Texting while driving ‘on the rise’ (autonetinsurance.co.uk)
- OMG! I ♥ it! LOL! (cshcatherine.wordpress.com)
- Talking or texting? (doctorwhofan98.wordpress.com)
- A star only in his own warped mind (windsorstar.com)
- Do you have Klout on Twitter? [René Power] (ecademy.com)
- Mystery Solved? Arkansas Reporter Was Supposedly Fired For Using Twitter, Not For Her Florida Hat [Hirings And Firings] (deadspin.com)
- Why Did Bradley Cooper & Renee Zellweger Break Up?! (perezhilton.com)
- Bradley Cooper & Renée Zellweger Go Their Separate Ways (pinkisthenewblog.com)
- Bullies and Victims (education.com)
- George and Renée Have Their Chemistry Covered (popsugar.com)
- Bradley Cooper Plays Host to Friends, Family, and Renee (popsugar.com)
- Renee Zellweger Steps Out in Ojai Ahead of Reese’s Wedding (popsugar.com)
- Renée Has Her Single Return to the Spotlight in the Bag (popsugar.com)
- Drivers flout laws on mobile use (autonetinsurance.co.uk)
- Secrets in the Dark (bgbradley.wordpress.com)